Plant Floor Audit Software: Should You Build vs. Buy?
Spreadsheets and paper checklists are a common starting point when implementing plant floor audits.
What many find, however, is that the complexity of managing audits can get in the way of results.
Once manufacturing professionals realize they aren’t achieving value with this method, the next question becomes: should you build or buy a plant floor audit solution?
In this eBook, you will learn what to consider when faced with the decision to build or buy plant floor audit software for your organization, including which functions are most essential to success.
- Why manufacturers consider building their own software
- The drawbacks of implementing internally built solutions
- The impact of selecting an off-the-shelf plant floor audit solution
- Which features & capabilities to look for when evaluating solutions
- The hidden company costs of building internal solutions